Halloween 2015

Growing up, Halloween seemed to be a one day event. However, now I find that it stretches out for at least one entire week. Ace planned some Halloween activities with the boys while I was in NYC with Asia. This made for a fun weekend for the boys and Ace knews I wouldn't be too sad to miss out on a few of the Halloween festivities as long as I got pictures and a full report. 
Halloween costumes round 1. Ace took the boys to the Ithaca Ward Trunk or Treat party as Curious George and No-Noggin.
Pumpkin carving and our painted minion pumpkin, Kevin.

Then when I got back from NYC I was too lazy have costumes that were bulky and had lots of accessories. Halloween costumes round 2.
Garret-Batman
Reid-Superhero Kid (Flash costume, Spider-Man shoes, Superman mask and cape)
I absolutely LOVE Reid's stance!

Our favorite thing last year and this year---
a visit from some Ithaca firefighters in their fire engine. So fun!

We wasted no time changing holidays. The very next day we put up our Grateful Tree for the month of November. Something I hope will become a permanent tradition in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment