Christmas 2015--- Beach Trip--- Baby Emyline's Blessing

Christmas 2015 was spent in Florida again this year. It is so nice to be able to drive and not have to buy 4 plane tickets around the holidays.

Christmas Eve the boys get new pajamas every year and this year they were pretty sweet. Reid's stances these days are always looking a bit like a superhero stance....he's pretty cool.

Christmas morning! 
The boys got these sweet pillow beds from my mom which actually were a huge blessing since these two sweet fellas spent the entire Christmas break (6 weeks) sleeping on the floor. 

Christmas break in Florida just wouldn't be complete without at least one trip to the beach. This year the weather was pretty warm the first few weeks and then the last week or so got pretty cold (just preparing us to head back up north)





 Reid is ready to destroy the castle. It blows my mind how long something can take to build and then how quickly it can be demolished.




It was the Beck family Christmas this year and it was a very special one. On December 15th, Garret turned 5 and sweet Emyline Kay Fasset was born. Shay was able to bless her the Sunday after our family Christmas party. I was SO SO GRATEFUL to be able to be in Colorado with my sweet family for the week and to be able to be at the blessing of Emy.

My sweet mom made 5 jean quilts for each of her kids and their families. I made one jean quilt and it took me forever....and it ended up looking pretty shabby. I can't imagine making 5 beautiful quilts. Im grateful for such an amazing women to call my mom.
I've got a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment