Coming May 2016

This test was taken a little before I left for my trip to NYC. Ace and I were definitely both excited but way nervous.
We hadn't been planning or really expecting this to happen for us yet. We had no clue how far along we were or if my body was physically healed and ready. So yes we were excited, but still very nervous.

Our first doctors appointment was a few days before Thanksgiving and we found out we were much farther along then we had expected. We were thinking maybe 10 weeks MAX. At our first doctors appointment we were 14 weeks pregnant.

At our appointment the ultra sound was pretty emotional. It was so good to see the baby in there moving around, heart beating. Ace said he was pretty sure it looked like another boy. I feel way better than I did last pregnancy and itt definitely feels more similar to the boys pregnancies. Ace and I were honestly feeling so comfortable with the idea of a boy or a girl. We just really wanted a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I definitely have felt more sore with this pregnancy and more ready to be done. Maybe it is just that I'm older than I've been for any of the other pregnancies or because I had about 3 months in between pregnancies so I've been pregnant for a long time. Whatever the reason, I've been pretty ready to be done being pregnant. Can't wait to see this baby and just know that everything is ok.

We got back from Christmas break on the 21st of January and had our 23 week unltra sound appointment on the 25th. Turns out we will be having a baby GIRL! Ace and I were both pretty shocked because we were both feeling very confident that it was going to be a boy. The boys specifically requested a boy as well. But I think we are all coming around to the idea of having another lady in the house. 

She's pretty lucky to have such great brothers. Can't wait for all of us to be together. Estimated due date is May 25, 2016 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you to have a daughter. I love having my boys and then my princess. I can't wait for you to hold her. You are an amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete