Almost 6 Months Ago


Almost 6 months ago we went to Florida for Thanksgiving. A bit behind? You bet! But it is better late than never. Instead of all meeting in Jacksonville for Thanksgiving we all gathered in Tampa because my sweet sister-in-law Kaitlin was very pregnant and actually ended up having her baby days after we left. The trip was so nice, so relaxing and so needed. I ran a 5k on Thanksgiving day and got, by far, my best time for 3 miles, but it turns out there are lots of crazy fast people living in Florida. I still had over 100 people in front of me.
Reid also got to visit the beach for the very first time. He was pretty happy to just sit in the sand and eat the shells. We shoved his paci in his mouth and that kept the sand out of his mouth but not out of his diaper.





Love this picture! We are very blessed to have Austin as part of the family. This family keeps getting better and better.


G'ma and her boys. Now she has a beautiful granddaughter. Good luck with all these crazy boys Quinn!

Like I said the trip was great....now the flights, they were a different story.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of you on the plane is my favorite. I think we should forget about your flights and just remember the fun trip you had. Deal? You need to make a trip to see us before you move, or I should see you. Why must you move far far away....

    ReplyDelete