That time of year again.

It's that time of year again. The Stryker family gets family photos taken and I fill an entire post with way too may pictures. Every single year I worry about these pictures. After we take pictures I come home telling Ace, "the dogs were too crazy this year to get any good pictures" or I say, "Garret was to cold and grumpy and probably none of the pictures are going to show how happy he is." This year was NO different. We didn't take as many pictures with our dogs so I wasn't too worried about that. BUT Garret was a wild man at the park. He wanted to run and play the entire time. When we tried holding him he was always squirming to get free. Then the other part of the time he was reaching for Jeremy's camera or other tools Jeremy had brought for our photo shoot. I was certain it would be slim-pickins this year. BUT again I was pleasantly surprised to find that Jeremy was able to capture my wonderful family in all their glory. Another successful family photo shoot! 

If we need to get you a family picture for this past year, feel free to leave a comment with the one you want and we will get it printed off as soon as we can. 

 Can't have an annual Stryker photo shoot without at least one yellow lab.








 I couldn't have made a better choice four years ago. Im still so happy, he's still so handsome and we still have a lot of fun ahead of us. Love this man!








 Even in his wild and crazy moments he is pretty amazing!

 We are so happy to add another boy to this mix.



 Jeremy must have done something really good.


Sweet Garret Timothy


I absolutely adore this one! This is what we look like the majority of the time.

Happy holidays! From a very happy and blessed Stryker family.

7 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures. You look so cute with your tiny baby belly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and seems the perfect lighting came through. I'm hoping I get a Christmas card this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimi I can honestly say that we have never done a Christmas card. We get really lazy this time of year. Maybe we will this year. If we do you will for sure be on that list....but again don't hold your breath:-)

      Delete
  3. These are all so cute! Trying to get little boys to smile for the camera is almost impossible!... but they turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lace it was great to have you around today. I really enjoyed it. I would like the portrait pick where you are all looking at the camera. It will go perfectly on my wall. Thanks so much!! Love you tons and cannot wait to meet this new little one!

    ReplyDelete