October Family Photos

Im going to be straightforward and say that this post is on picture overload. And honestly this is narrowed down. I just love my little family and love how these pictures turned out. We love our photographer, Jeremy Shockley. He works at the Drum with Ace and he did our pictures last year as well. So if you ever need a great photographer; he is your guy.

Colorado is beautiful in the fall! Im so grateful we live in such a colorful area and Im so grateful to be able to spend my life with such an amazing family. Hope you all enjoy a little glimpse into what I am blessed with every day.






















































The relationship between Garret and Sully goes something like this.
(hyper Sully going full speed)

(but when he does slow down he will kiss everything better....lucky Garret)

Like I said we have an amazing photographer. He somehow manages to catch us at our best. BUT this is what we look like most of the time.
Happy Holidays











9 comments:

  1. OK so this is me commenting that I expect a family picture to replace your wedding picture on my wall. Jeremy did a great job and I am jealous that you are done. They look great!!!
    Love ya!
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys. That is all.

    I hope one day I can have a family that looks as happy/cool/amazing/funny/ridiculously awesome as you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I really like the b&w one with Garrett clapping. SO cute! Your hair is so long. You didn't have it that long in HS did you?!?!? Miss you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL pictures and beautiful family! No wonder you had a hard time narrowing them down. Garrett is getting so big and he's so cute! I love how you added the picture at the very end to show that you're not a supermodel family ALL the time! I love the "real" shots that show how hard it is to get good family pictures! Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great pictures. You all look amazing and so happy. I love them. Thanks for sharing so many.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see that you included Sully in your pictures :) He and Garret must be great buddies! Very cute pictures, but I concur that I appreciate the authenticity of a few extra ;)

    Hope life is treating you as well as you all look!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to say that the last one is my favorite!!! You guys are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH my gosh I love them all!!!!!! What a gorgeous little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty indeed! Beautiful family and beautiful scenery -- can't get better than that. Hope you're using these for your Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete