921 East Oak Drive, baby

Ladies and gentlemen: presenting the Stryker residence.

We closed last Friday and plan to move in sometime next week. Sorry there's no interior shots in this post; I'll take some and upload them soon.

The basic setup is four bedrooms and two bathrooms in about 1,650 square feet on a half-acre lot. The house was built in '94 and is a couple blocks east of Bayfield Middle School. We're pretty psyched to have lots of room to grow and lots of lawn for the puppy to terrorize.










5 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaay!!! I'm so excited to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know you had a blog? Oh the fun tidbits to catch up on. Congrats on the house (and the puppy and fun Ouray outings). Exciting happenings in the Stryker fam!

    speaking of...how does a Montessori job not make the cut? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacy,

    I found your blog via Megan's and I'm so glad I did! Congratulations on your new home and darling little pup. Sorry we couldn't catch up more at her wedding but I look forward to 'stalking' you from here on out :)

    Best wishes,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's a few houses down from my parents' house and just a few seconds drive from where your sister jumped out of my moving car...good times :)
    Congrats on the house, I love the yard.

    ReplyDelete